The Database Dept. currently has offices in Australia and Indonesia. We provide services for Clients in 13 countries across Asia Pacific.
We are growing quickly and are always interested in hearing from potential employees with the right skills and attitude.
Our employee profiles
Our current employees range from senior sales, marketing and technical specialists in their sixties and seventies all the way to graduates with majors in IT and Business.
We offer full time, part time and flexible hours career roles.
We are open to employing naturally talented people irrespective of race, religion, age, gender. What we care about is that you have the right attitude and skills and that you are willing and able to learn our ARM Business Platform and methodologies to help us deliver on our promise to our Clients.
What we are looking for
For entry level positions we require people with an excellent education (degree preferred) who are numerate, literate and able to learn quickly. You must be able to work independently but seek and accept guidance when needed.
For our senior subject matter experts we require in-depth expertise in the relevant areas. This will depend on the specific Client and role we are advertising.
Senior sales and marketing experience is also highly desirable.
We are specifically looking for people with the following attitudes
- Love to be subject matter experts in our Clients’ markets
- Socially intelligent and genuinely interested in people
- Open-hearted and kind
- Natural communicators
- Results focused and able to meet targets
- Willing to accept feedback and act on it
- Eager and able to learn
- Confident and positive
- Focused and hardworking
- Honest with a belief that success is based on teams of leaders and not individual performance alone
What we offer – A Business Life Style Organisation
- A sensible balance between work and life. Our motto is “Achieve more by doing less“
- Flexible working arrangements – we are open to people working flexible hours and part time or full time
- A naturally positive and fun working environment
- In-depth training and continual learning
- A “no-blame” environment. We hate making mistakes or failing to meet our targets but when it happens our focus is on how we can fix it and do better, not on who to blame
- The chance to work with some of the biggest and best known companies in Australia and the world
- Challenging but achievable targets
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com as we are always looking for the natural talent that aligns to our culture and our Clients.